Monday, February 20, 2012

Subversioning and Licensing!

Okay so my first endeavor is to set up a good method of source control. So I'm mucking through subversion's documentation. Once I've got this sorted, myself and anyone who is interested will be able to download a copy of the source code and other files and make changes and check them in.

I'll also be looking into putting a page to track changes and issues that come up. To this end I'd love feedback from anyone about what they like, don't like, or want ever so badly.

I'm thinking of releasing this whole thing under creative commons, since it's the simplest open license I know of. I suspect that I'd run into White Wolf legal entanglements if I actually even tried to make money off of this project in any official sense.

Again, anyone who is familiar with HTML, Javascript, and/or CSS would be definitely welcome in this endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment